Thursday, May 19, 2005

LOYOLA HIGH SCHOOL CHARITY EVENT AT THE DAC

I want to introduce you to Loyola High School in Detroit. It is one of two catholic high schools in Detroit and the good folks there are doing good things in our community.
Loyola does not take the best and the brightest. It helps at risk boys and gives them a chance to be the best and the brightest. Their cause is so worthy that I have decided to help out and I invite you to do the same.
I am serving as emcee of the 9th Annual Loyola High School Benefit on Friday June 3 at the outside parking lot of the Detroit Athletic Club. The pregame party begins at 5 p.m. and it is a very short walk to Comerica Park for that night's game against the Baltimore Orioles.
Don't worry about dressing up. Yes, there will be a couple of suits there but dress is casual.
So come by, bring a friend, say hello and help a worthy cause.
There will be raffles, sports memorabilia silent auctions and the main prize will be a Super Bowl raffle. The winner gets two tickets to Super Bowl XL in Ford Field.
Tickets for the event or Super Bowl raffle can be purchased by calling the school at 313-861-2407.
I hope to see you out there.

2 Comments:

Blogger Zuki said...

I appreciate your information on sports memorabilia. I just bookmarked your site and will be back regulalry to keep on top of it. Please check out my blog on sports memorabilia exposed - I'd really appreciate it

11:35 AM

 
Blogger Chandor said...

Unique wholesale sports memorabilia items for all you wholesale sports memorabilia freaks! Click here...wholesale sports memorabilia

5:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home