Saturday, May 28, 2005

MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND THOUGHTS

I have a link to this blog called sitemeter and one of the things it does is tell me what time zones people visit this blog from.
I am happy to report that we are getting about 350 visitors a day to this blog less than a month into it.
I also notice that I am getting about 8-10 visitors from the Middle East time zone. It is not every day. But they pop up from time to time. I hope it is from some soldiers who are able to take time out from the rat race there and find time to enjoy news and commentary from home.
I hope this blog and many of the writings from home are allowing our soldiers to escape and relax, even if it is for just a few minutes.
I think of the men and women who are sacrificing for us every day. They may think we have forgotten. But we have not.
Nor will we until you return home where you belong.
Hang tough. Be strong. And don't forget home. We want you back.

7 Comments:

Blogger soldierrube said...

Thanks for recognizing us soldiers.

11:24 AM

 
Blogger Detroithoosier said...

Yeah Soldiers! I see my site has competition. www.detroitfab4.blogspot.com "Detroit Sports Squad" Terry and anybody else check it out. Welcome to blogging.

11:49 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tamaz-

1) Great job using a moment to recognize men and women fighting for our freedom to plug your blog.

2) Competition? Terry is one of the most respected sports writers in the state. If your blog vs. his blog is competition, then so is my lego building vs. the Sears tower.

8:23 PM

 
Blogger T Foster said...

Soldierrube,
You are quite welcome. Keep up the good work and once again we are all behind you. I hope your weekend is fun and safe.

2:38 AM

 
Blogger T Foster said...

OK gang.
No fighting here. LOL. We can all support each other. I am not the only person in the world with something to say. I checked out tamaz's blog. It was cool. I want to start doing polls and all kinds of other stuff. I don't know how yet. I am just a writer.
Happy weekend

2:40 AM

 
Blogger job opportunitya said...

I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
blog.
Please examine my university of phoenix milwaukee blog as soon as you can.

8:50 AM

 
Blogger cash advance los angeles24 said...

Super blog. I web surf when I have the time for
blogs like this one.Your site was nice and will be
visited again!
Look who checking out my cash advance company loan blog?

6:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home