Monday, August 15, 2005

SPORTSINFERNO.COM IS ON THE WEB

Hello gang.
The Sports Inferno is proud to announce our new web site.
Please go to Sportsinferno.com and browse through the new web site from Mike Valenti and myself. This is our way of keeping in contact with you when the show ends.
We've gotten a lot of feed back from our fans and we want to stay close to you even after the lights go out at 1 p.m. on AM 1270 The Sports Station.
I will keep this blog running for a while, but I will do my blog on Sportsinferno.com along with longer columns and features.
We will also have threads, polls and other fun stuff.
Let us know what you want to see.

So log on and enjoy.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Tony Hamera said...

Site looks KILLER guys, I have it bookmarked!

11:45 AM

 
Anonymous Mikey X said...

sign up for messageboard so you can chat with Terry...p.s. the truth speak is this blog once this closes leter today.

12:01 PM

 
Blogger T Foster said...

this blog will close. but it is not closing later today. I have to transition my non radio readers. That will take some time.

4:03 PM

 
Blogger Tom said...

Nice site, I'm there. What exactly is going on with where you will be? Here, there, or MLive? I only have so much attention span to go around.

8:55 PM

 
Blogger T Foster said...

Tom,
Eventually I will be writing for Mlive.com and sportsinferno.com. I will close this down or use it to direct people to those two sites. There are a lot of people who do not live in Detroit who read this and I want to ease things for them.

9:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home