Thursday, September 08, 2005

Docs Sports Retreat

Come on out to Doc's Sports Retreat tonight to meet the Sports Inferno. Mike and I will be there from 8-10 p.m.
Docs is located on 7 Mile and I-275 freeway next to the Lone Star Steakhouse.
Mike will talk fantasy football and I am going to meet and greet and pass out flowers to the ladies. We also have a weekly raffle. Tonight we have tickets to a huge football game in Ann Arbor this weekend. For some silly season I am not allowed to tell you what game it is. But lets just say it involves Irish people and folks who scream Go Blue.
Who knows. You just might win.
Come say hi, watch the NFL opener and lets hang.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a abuse alcohol center treatment site. Perfect for those interested in or looking for abuse alcohol center treatment

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

2:32 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your miami dolphins site blog! Check out my miami dolphins site forum for lots of great miami dolphins site info.

6:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home